"Vehicles today are very expensive, whether new or used. Used vehicles seem to really be holding their values. As such, we needed to finance a 2008 truck.
After calling around to other financial institutions, no one would extend a loan to us based solely on the age of the vehicle. We wanted you to know what an important role you play in the lives of IMKCFCU members. Not only do you offer wonderful interest rates, but you are filling a gap that others don't offer.
Thank you for providing such wonderful services to its members."
The Iron Mountain-Kingsford Community Federal Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative which endeavors to:
- Encourage all potential members to participate in our organization so they and the credit union may benefit from their membership.
- Encourage thrift among our members.
- Provide a source of credit at a reasonable cost for provident and productive purposes.
- Provide other financial services at reasonable costs in a convenient manner by a professional service-oriented staff.
- Maintain a strong financial stature in the community so we can continue to provide for the financial well-being of our members.