Thank you to Angela Adam at the IMKCFCU for her efficient, awesome service! In the last two days, we bought a truck and sold our car and the total time it took us at the credit union for both transactions was about 15 minutes. She goes above and beyond her duties and is so great at what she does. Thank you, Angela and IMKCFCU, for making banking easy and convenient! -Tara Povich
We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Loans for college students.
- A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Multiple student loan refinance options.
In addition, they offer multiple scholarship opportunities and free college planning tools to help students and families avoid overborrowing and plan smart for life during and after college.
Learn more about ISL Education Lending’s offerings on their website by clicking here
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
*Iron Mountain-Kingsford Community Federal Credit Union is compensated by ISL Education Lending for the referral of student loan customers.